Friday, June 15, 2012

My Team

I'm feeling pretty good this week, despite particularly dismal winter sales.  All because of one phone call that didn't even lead to a sale. I took a call from a lady at a Bunnings Garden centre who asked me if we were registered to supply Bunnings Stores? "No" was my response, but my interest was piqued so I asked "why?" The response was very flattering, she had asked around and heard that we grew really top quality stuff!  That's an objective, third party recommendation. WOW!

OK so I don't want to blow too much but I will use this as an excuse to thank a few people working behind the scenes: Jeannie & Minh who sow the seeds and raise the babies; Michele and her little team: Sina, Yuxia, Carole, Paulette, Esther, Shirley & Lynette who do all the potting and pricking; Mark, Bryce & Shaun picking 'em up and puttin' 'em down and Rachel who packs all the orders... never an error! Can't forget the front of house crew: Di, Lisa, Jessy, Kaye and Rob, he doesn't say much but it's always worth listening to.

Thank you all.  You are the best. (I should take a picture but they'd never sit still for long enough)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meet Garden Bloggers